Visit often! The Step By Step Preschool website is going to be new and improved!
Step By Step offers a positive preschool learning environment which enables children to acquire many skills that are the foundations for all future learning including social, emotional, motor, language, self-help and cognitive. Our theme based, developmental model encourages language development and supports student learning. Activities are adapted to meet the individual needs of all students.
Step by Step is a SAU 44 School District preschool, located at Northwood Elementary School. The program is in session Monday through Thursday and offers two and three day programs. Any preschooler residing in Northwood, Nottingham or Strafford, who is three or four years old by September 30th, is eligible for enrollment. The program begins after Labor day and follows a school year calendar.
Click here for more information on Early Childhood learning, Meet the Teachers, activities and more!
Step by Step Contact Info: email@example.com or 603-942-8101
Our Daily Schedule Includes:
- circle time
- language group
- motor group
- small group activities
- snack/lunch (bring your own)
Our Early Education Curriculums Promote Skill Acquisition:
- Lively Letters
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Get Set for School
Step By Step Offers:
- Morning sessions (8:45-11:15)
- Afternoon sessions (11:15-1:45)
- Three-year old classroom
- Multi-age classroom
- Four-year old classroom
- Up to 14 children per room
- All classrooms are staffed by a NH State certified Early Childhood/Special Educator and a para-professional
- Additional staff includes related service professionals: speech pathologists, occupational and physical therapists
- All Special Education services are provided in the classroom
- Strong staff/student ratio