Home » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I want to change my address. What forms do I need to submit to Human Resources?

Please complete the SAU Change of Address form; the HealthTrust Change of Address form; the NH Retirement Form if you are contributing; and the NH Department of Credentialing Change form if you are certified with the State of NH Department of Education.

Q. Where do I find the listing of open positions at the schools and the SAU office?

To search for open positions, and to apply, please click  SAU #44 Jobs Listing.  Open positions are also listed at EdJobsNH.

Q. How do I apply for a position at the schools and/or the SAU office?

Please apply at SAU #44 Jobs Listing. If you need assistance, please contact Human Resources at 603-942-1290 extension 211.

Q. When is open enrollment and how do I get the forms?

Open enrollment is in June with an effective date of July 1.  Application/Change forms are located on the Human Resources- Forms page on the SAU #44 website.

Q. When can I change my health insurance plan? 

You may only make changes to your health insurance plan during open enrollment unless a qualifying event occurs. Qualifying events include: marriage, birth or adoption of a child, death of a dependent, dependent no longer eligible, divorce or legal separation, loss of coverage due to spouse’s employment change, and retirement. Please submit a Medical/Dental Application Change form showing selected plan and enrollees to Human Resources.  Forms are located on the Human Resources – Forms page on the SAU #44 website.

Q. What do I need to do to add my new baby to my health plan?

Please complete a Medical/Dental Application Change form with the current plan and all enrollees (including the new baby) and submit to Human Resources within 31 calendar days of the date of birth to allow continual coverage for the newborn.  Forms are located on the Human Resources- Forms page on the SAU #44 website.  

Q. I have not received my medical/dental/prescription drug ID cards and need to go to the doctor or pick up a prescription.  What can I do?

Please contact HealthTrust directly at 1-800-527-5001 for assistance during 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on Monday through Friday.  Member ID numbers are individually assigned by Anthem and Caremark.


Q. Where can I obtain information and forms to request Family Medical Leave?

Please complete the Request for Family Medical Leave form and send to Human Resources as soon as you know of an event, and the appropriate paperwork will be sent to you.  For your information, an Employee Guide is located on the Human Resources – Family Medical Leave page on the SAU #44 website.


Q. How do I obtain more information about the Affordable Health Care Act?


HealthTrust has provided a resource page that includes up-to-date information regarding the Affordable Health Care Act.  Please click the HEATLHCARE REFORM button on the HealthTrust Resources page located at http://www.healthtrustnh.org/Resources.